What qualifies me to list your home?
I was trained in marketing and selling houses at a small boutique firm, Golden Real Estate, Inc, in Golden, CO. over four years full-time. I have learned from both my employing broker, my associates, and through listing properties. I’ve been with Real Broker, LLC, over 2.5 years as of August 2019. Before licensing as a broker in Colorado, I spent 11 years (over 40,000 hours) appraising property; 3.5 years of that time under mentorship. For 7.5 years, I was a Colorado Certified Residential Appraiser in my own business.
How I Manage Listing Your Home
Many preparations go into the design of a comprehensive marketing strategy for a property. Estimating market value, the time it will take to sell, outlining the property’s most valuable attributes to leverage in marketing copy, eliminating complications, and other obstacles to selling at the best price within the shortest time possible. It’s also necessary to anticipate issues and smooth out any problems that arise while achieving the goals of the seller.
I provide a free consultation to sellers to prepare their home for sale, driven by my market knowledge and valuation experience. I market around what makes each property unique and special. I enjoy collaborating with other professionals and homeowners to develop compelling marketing assets for my client’s property.
Below is an overview of what I provide my sellers
• HDR Interior Photography & Drone/Aerial Videography to dramatically showcase the beauty of your home and location.
• Narrated Video Tours posted on YouTube for Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, MLS, Realbird, and other venues.
• Your Property Listed on the Denver MLS, REColorado, Realtor.com, Denver Post, Nexdoor, Zillow, Trulia, Facebook, and Craigslist.
• A high ranking landing page with RealBird on the internet just for your listing to reach more buyers.
• I collaborate with the seller to create a compelling marketing copy.
• I offer free staging advice to make the property show its best and command the highest price.
• I provide multiple open houses, or no open houses – whichever is preferred.
• My sellers enjoy the added security of electronic lockboxes and an easy means to turn off and on the access to the home.
• As a business practice, I discount my listing commission when hired as an agent for both the existing home sale and purchase of a replacement home.
• I don’t use a cookie-cutter approach for selling a property or with my clients – I adapt my services to best market a particular home and serve my client’s needs.
• I’m experienced in marketing, writing sales copy, search engine optimization, and photography. This website is an example of my work. I am the webmaster; I manage it, I write the copy, I take most of the photos. Marketing is a creative endeavor I enjoy.
Note: The package agreed to may vary depending upon the seller’s needs and the property.
Considering an Informal Free Home-Sale Consultation?
Please reach out by giving me a call or emailing me from my contact page by clicking this link
This is a sample walk-through video I produce for my listing clients – Directed to Buyers that live too far from the property, or who can’t get free to see it conveniently in a showing – it increases demand for the property!
Note - I made this video with my own equipment when still at my previous brokerage.
I'm now a Broker Associate of Resident Realty
Zillow Review - 10/22/2019 Nick Glatt
"I've purchased and sold with Leo, he's also found my good friends a beautiful home in Evergreen, CO. He's turned into a friend which I value very much. His experience speaks for itself, he's not just a salesman when it comes to realtors, he's highly educated when it comes to realtors. It's someone that I've trusted from the beginning."