What qualifies me to list your home?
I was trained in marketing and selling houses at a small boutique firm, Golden Real Estate, Inc, in Golden, CO. over 4 years full-time. I have learned from both my employing broker, my associates, and through listing property. I’ve been with Real Broker, LLC over 1.5 years as of August 2019. Before licensing as a broker in Colorado, I spent 11 years (over 40,000 hours) appraising property; 3.5 years of that time under mentorship. For 7.5 years I was a Colorado Certified Residential Appraiser in my own business. This valuation background gave me deep insights into how the public quantitatively and qualitatively values property features. Recently, I have obtained a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation from the Real Estate Business Institute, an affiliate of the National Association of Realtors.
How I Manage Listing Your Home
Many preparations go into the design of a comprehensive marketing strategy for a property; such as estimating its value in the market, the time it will take to sell, outlining the property’s most valuable attributes to leverage marketing copy, and eliminating complications that may be obstacles to selling at the right price and within the desired time period. It’s also necessary to anticipate issues, problem solve and smooth out any problems that arise while achieving the goals of the seller.
I provide a free consultation to sellers to prepare their home for sale, which is driven by my market knowledge and valuation experience. I market around what makes each property unique and special. I enjoy collaborating with other professionals and homeowners to develop compelling marketing assets for my client’s property.
Being resourceful in negotiations with buyers and buyer’s agents is another important pillar of service; as well as, professional quality photography, videography, ad-copy design, marketing exposure, and a high level of customer service throughout the process. My mission is to provide a top-tier effective marketing campaign.
Below is an overview of what I provide my sellers*
• HDR Interior Photography & Drone/Aerial Videography to dramatically showcase the beauty of your home and location.
• Narrated Video Tours posted on YouTube for Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, MLS, Realbird, and other venues.
• Your Property Listed on the Denver MLS, REColorado, Realtor.com, Denver Post, Nexdoor, Zillow, Trulia, Facebook, and Craigslist.
• A high ranking landing page with RealBird on the internet just for your listing to reach more buyers.
• I collaborate with the seller to create compelling marketing copy.
• I offer free staging advice to make the property show its best and command the highest price.
• I provide multiple open houses, or no open houses – whichever is preferred.
• My sellers enjoy the added security of electronic lockboxes and an easy means to turn off and on the access to the home.
• As a business practice, I discount my listing commission when hired as an agent for both the existing home sale and purchase of a replacement home.
• I don’t use a cookie-cutter approach for selling a property or with my clients – I adapt my services to best market a particular home and to serve my client’s needs.
• I’m experienced in marketing, writing sales copy, search engine optimization, and photography. This website is an example of my work. I am the webmaster; I manage it, I write the copy, I take most of the photos. Marketing is a creative endeavor I enjoy.
* The exact package agreed to may vary depending upon the seller’s needs and the property being sold.
What is accomplished in my Free Home-Sale Consultation and Marketing Analysis:
- Understanding why the seller is selling and what is important to them, what is their timeline to sell, and how to structure the sale to maximize ease for the seller.
- I suggest preparations needed before marketing the property.
- I collect information about the property to work up a pricing recommendation – which is a range of prices from high to low based on market evidence through my own analysis. I will also suggest the exact listing price to commence marketing within that range depending on current market conditions and seller goals. I generally get back with this information within 24 hours to 48 hours – depending on the property and location.
- I will suggest a marketing plan based on the property and understanding the seller’s needs.
- We will discuss my fee – I keep things simple.
- We’ll discuss what to expect – the timeline, the next steps, and whether the seller wants to proceed with my help or needs more time to decide.
- The visit at the property for the Free Marketing Analysis should take about 20 minutes to 40 minutes for most property.
Considering an Informal Free Home-Sale Consultation | Marketing Analysis?
Please give me a call, email me, or send in the brief contact form on my contact page. Click the contact button below to get to my contact page