A “real estate team” is usually about dividing up a transaction to team members so each member is best at doing their portion of the transaction. Who wouldn’t prefer a team of professionals serving our needs? Every successful broker/agent has experience working with other professionals involved in servicing their clients.
A variety of passions drive my workday; such as writing and marketing, keeping up with a variety of interests in real estate, science, politics, and music, helping my clients in the best way possible to keep them informed and to negotiate on their behalf. I also love to cook, playing my acoustic guitar and singing music (I plan to concentrate more on performance and writing music in retirement). But what goes to my core is caring about people, pursuing excellence in all my endeavors, and making a positive impact in the lives of others. In other words, living a meaningful and mindful life, and providing a needed service to others.
• Full-Time Real-Estate Broker Associate since March 2014
• Member of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors®
• Licensed & Certified Residential Appraiser from April 2003 to March 2014
• Investment Consultant May 1994 to April 2002
• EcoBroker Certified – May 2015 – Present
• BS Biochemistry – University of Washington – Golden Key Honor Society – June 1991