Leo Swoyer is a Green Mountain, Lakewood, Colorado Realtor who helps Buyers and Sellers in Lakewood, Golden, Metro-Denver, and the Denver Mountain Neighborhoods.
I have worked directly with clients and customers for twenty-eight years, eleven years as a certified residential appraiser in my own business. As an appraiser, my specialty was valuing mountain, luxury, and resort properties. I held an active real estate license in Washington State for almost three years tied to my interest in investment and my personal use. The remainder of my experience has been in banking and investment-consulting.
I ended my appraisal business as soon as I became a full-time broker/agent and full-time Realtor on March 7th, 2014, my date of licensing. I was fortunate to land a broker associate position with Golden Real Estate, Inc; a small boutique real estate firm in Golden, Colorado. Working in a small boutique “brick and mortar” firm exposed me to all aspects of operating a brokerage business; whereas, this exposure would have been more compartmentalized in a large company.
I joined Real Broker, LLC in February of 2018 to have more autonomy in serving my clients to the highest standards I require and to increase my competitiveness with other real estate agents. My association with Real Broker allows me greater flexibility in building my services around the needs of my individual clients. Real has over 1,100 agents in 21 States. They provide a comprehensive support team, and they allow me to have an ownership stake in the company. We collaborate using cutting-edge technologies with multiple meetings/conferences each week. Real Broker and their support staff are there to assist me seven days each week with all aspects of my brokerage business where needed – I’m truly blessed to be with Real Broker, LLC, and my clients win too!
A variety of passions drive my workday; such as writing and marketing, keeping up with a variety of interests in real estate, science, politics, and music, helping my clients in the best way possible to keep them informed and to negotiate on their behalf. I also love to cook for myself and dear wife Jing, and I enjoy relaxing playing my acoustic guitar and singing music (I plan to concentrate more on performance and writing music in retirement). But what goes to my core is caring about people, pursuing excellence in all my endeavors, and making a positive impact in the lives of others. In other words, living a meaningful and mindful life, and providing a needed service to others.
Leo Swoyer’s past experience as it relates to his career as a Real Estate Broker/Agent:
- Full-Time Real-Estate Broker Associate since March 2014
- Member of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- SRS (Sales Representative Specialist, which includes training in providing guidance and representing sellers in Short-Sales and Foreclosures)
- CMRS (Certified Military Residential Specialist)
- EcoBroker Certified (Trained in Home Health Hazards, Energy Efficiency, and Solar Voltaic Systems – May 2015 – Present
- Full Time Licensed & Certified Residential Appraiser from April 2003 to March 2014 (Over 40,000 hours of residential valuation experience).
- Investment Consultant May 1994 to April 2002
- BS Biochemistry – University of Washington – Golden Key Honor Society – June 1991