Real Estate is complicated. My mission as a real estate agent and Realtor is to provide guidance and expertise based on my client’s needs – no one size fits all!
I’m a Front Range Realtor® who helps buyers and sellers in Denver, Boulder and the Mountain communities west to the Continental-Divide.
- Locations that I serve include Denver, Boulder, and the Mountain Communities west to the Continental-Divide.
- Property types I assist with include Single-Family Detached, Condominiums, PUD’s (Planned Unit Developments), Multiplexes, Off-Grid, Equestrian, Golf-Course, Resort, and Raw and Improved land.
- Residential Styles I’m familiar with include Contemporary and Mountain-Contemporary, Rustic, Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Bungalow, Urban, Victorian, Cape Cod, Art Deco, Craftsman, Colonial, Ranch, Townhouse, Tudor, Cottage, and Farmhouse
- Construction types I’m familiar with include Stick-frame, Timber-frame, Modular, Manufactured, Log, ICF (Insulated Concrete Form), Rock, and Masonry.
- Realtor Designation: CMRS (Certified Military Residential Specialist)
- Realtor Designation: SRS (Certified Sales Representative Specialist)
- Previously – A Real-Estate Appraiser Full-Time for 11 years.
- EcoBroker (Training in Energy Efficiency, Solar, and Home Health Hazards).