Real Estate is complicated. My mission as a real estate agent and Realtor is to provide guidance and expertise based on my client’s needs – no one size fits all!
Each client and each property is unique. To be most effective, I don’t work with systems that half-work most of the time focusing on my convenience. I believe in the custom approach to client service. I live the dreams of my clients, whether they are buying, selling, or both – I’m dedicated to achieving those dreams as they are my own!
I have worked mostly with buyers, many of which are first-time buyers, but I’m increasingly working with sellers. I find working with buyers very rewarding on a personal level since I share in their journey and I can offer them all my expertise gained in over 16 years in real estate to keep them fully informed buyers, and they avoid the many landmines that exist in the process of vetting and acquiring real estate.
I also enjoy working with sellers since I enjoy marketing, writing advertising copy, and selling a property. My experience in valuing property goes far beyond that of almost all real estate agents, no matter the location in Colorado, the market conditions, or how custom the house design. See this website I created and manage with my personally written blog posts to understand my marketing style and ability.
I am a broker associate of Real Broker, LLC., the 14th fastest-growing private company in the US featured in the Inc 5000 Publication.
I have experience in both careers covering a wide range of diverse neighborhoods stretching from metropolitan Denver, Boulder, and west to the Continental Divide (the mountain communities), and covering the many residential property types, styles, and construction methods that exist. As an appraiser, my specialty was resort and mountain property, so I did a lot of work out in Summit County where fully custom exceptional-quality homes are often found in the most sought after locations. However, I do not work as a realtor in Summit County – although as a buyer’s agent I can do so on a case by case basis; otherwise, I can refer a buyer to a reputable agent there.
- Locations that I serve include Denver, Boulder, and the Mountain Communities west to the Continental-Divide.
- Property types I assist with include Single-Family Detached, Condominiums, PUD’s (Planned Unit Developments), Multiplexes, Off-Grid, Equestrian, Golf-Course, Resort, and Raw and Improved land.
- Residential Styles I’m familiar with include Contemporary and Mountain-Contemporary, Rustic, Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Bungalow, Urban, Victorian, Cape Cod, Art Deco, Craftsman, Colonial, Ranch, Townhouse, Tudor, Cottage, and Farmhouse
- Construction types I’m familiar with include Stick-frame, Timber-frame, Modular, Manufactured, Log, ICF (Insulated Concrete Form), Rock, and Masonry.
- Realtor Designation: CMRS (Certified Military Residential Specialist)
- Realtor Designation: SRS (Certified Sales Representative Specialist)
- Previously – A Real-Estate Appraiser for 11 years
- EcoBroker (Training in Energy Efficiency, Solar, and Home Health Hazards).