Real Estate is complicated. My mission as a real estate agent and Realtor, is to provide guidance and expertise based on my client’s needs – no one size fits all!
Each client and each property is unique. To be most effective, I don’t work with systems that half-work most of the time focusing on my convenience. I believe in the custom approach to client service. I live the dreams of my clients, whether they are buying, selling or both – I’m dedicated to achieving those dreams as they are my own!
I work mostly with buyers, many of which are first-time buyers. I find working with buyers very rewarding on a personal level since I share in their journey and I can offer them all my expertise gained in over 16 years in real estate to ensure they are fully informed buyers and they avoid the many landmines that exist in the process of vetting and acquiring real estate. I also enjoy working with sellers since I enjoy marketing, writing copy, and selling a property. This website and blog is an example of my work.
My experience includes eleven years of experience as a full-time licensed and certified appraiser of residential property from 2003 to 2014, and over five years of experience as a full-time real estate agent & broker now based in Lakewood, Colorado.
I have experience in both careers covering a wide range of diverse neighborhoods stretching from metropolitan Denver, Boulder, and west to the Continental Divide (the mountain communities), and covering the many residential property types, styles, and construction methods that exist. As an appraiser, my specialty was resort and mountain property, so I did a lot of work out in Summit County where fully custom exceptional-quality homes are often found in the most sought after locations. However, I do not work as a realtor in Summit County – although as a buyer’s agent I can do so on a case by case basis; otherwise, I can refer a buyer to a reputable agent there.
- Locations that I serve include Denver, Boulder, and the Mountain Communities west to the Continental-Divide.
- Property types I assist with include Single-Family Detached, Condominiums, PUD’s (Planned Unit Developments), Multiplexes, Off-Grid, Equestrian, Golf-Course, Resort, and Raw and Improved land.
- Residential Styles I’m familiar with include Contemporary and Mountain-Contemporary, Rustic, Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Bungalow, Urban, Victorian, Cape Cod, Art Deco, Craftsman, Colonial, Ranch, Town-house, Tudor, Cottage, and Farmhouse
- Construction types I’m familiar with include Stick-frame, Timber-frame, Modular, Manufactured, Log, ICF (Insulated Concrete Form), Rock, and Masonry.
- Realtor Designation: CMRS (Certified Military Residential Specialist)
- Realtor Designation: SRS (Certified Sales Representative Specialist)